Hi, I drink Blue Moon when I play EVE

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Justinian Luc

Hi, I drink Blue Moon when I play EVE

Post by Justinian Luc »

Hi, my name is Justin, I've been playing EVE for about a year now, but have recently started a new character Justinian Luc (I'm very creative, can't you tell?)

I'd like to be a part of Taggart Transdimensional, as I'm fond of Ayn Rand, her writings and her philosophy. I consider myself an objectivist, one heck of an athiest, and drinker of malt beverages. I love to discuss new ideas with other rational humans.

Cheers, and here's to me getting in

Justinian Luc
Kushan

Re: Hi, I drink Blue Moon when I play EVE

Post by Kushan »

So you're a selfish, godless alcoholic?

Welcome to the forums.
Jaober

Post by Jaober »

Kushan wrote:So you're a selfish, godless alcoholic?

Welcome to the forums.
That's pretty much what I took away from that post .... should fit in pretty well around here....
"If you aren't earning your keep, you aren't worth keeping." - Unk.
TRHaz

Post by TRHaz »

Kushan wrote:
Who isn't?
An ounce of perversion is worth a pound of pure.
~ Revised B. Franklin quote
Oleksandr

Post by Oleksandr »

TRHaz wrote:
Kushan wrote:
Who isn't?
95% of people today.
Ex-CEO of Taggart Transdimensional

"Objectivism is not only true, it is great! Why? Because of the volitional work a mind must have performed to reach for the first time so exalted a level of truth—and because of all the glorious effects such knowledge will have on man’s life, all the possibilities of action it opens up for the future." -- Leonard Peikoff
Jake Surge

Post by Jake Surge »

I have a keggorator and currently it's filled with Yuengling :)
If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose- because it contains all the others- the fact that they were the people who created the phrase to make money. No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity- to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live
- atlas shrugged" ayn rand