Hi, Loved the Application Questionnaire

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Jake Surge

Hi, Loved the Application Questionnaire

Post by Jake Surge »

Hi, just filled out the questionnaire and loved it. It was like I finally had a chance to free up my pent up aggravations about most the people I work with; and I got tired of yelling at the news this morning. Hopefully I will be accepted, but I am not I will certainly enjoy reading and posting here.
If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose- because it contains all the others- the fact that they were the people who created the phrase to make money. No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity- to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live
- atlas shrugged" ayn rand
TRHaz

Re: Hi, Loved the Application Questionnaire

Post by TRHaz »

Even if you don't make it in you're free to post in the forums. Just don't tick off the crazy cat lady.
An ounce of perversion is worth a pound of pure.
~ Revised B. Franklin quote
redhotrebel

Post by redhotrebel »

TRHaz wrote:Even if you don't make it in you're free to post in the forums. Just don't tick off the crazy cat lady.
A thousand comedians out of a job, and you're still trying to be one... ;)
"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment." ~ Milton Friedman
Xul Daethreen

Post by Xul Daethreen »

redhotrebel wrote:
TRHaz wrote:Even if you don't make it in you're free to post in the forums. Just don't tick off the crazy cat lady.
A thousand comedians out of a job, and you're still trying to be one... ;)
And this, knownasthatguy, is a prime example of of the crazy cat lady getting ticked off. :P

Welcome to the forums, and hopefully the corporation!
Jake Surge

Post by Jake Surge »

what is the next procedure in the applicatin process?
If you ask me to name the proudest distinction of Americans, I would choose- because it contains all the others- the fact that they were the people who created the phrase to make money. No other language or nation had ever used these words before; men had always thought of wealth as a static quantity- to be seized, begged, inherited, shared, looted or obtained as a favor. Americans were the first to understand that wealth has to be created
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

To start the application process, you give me your credit card details, social security number, and girlfriends's cell phone number.
Jake Surge

Post by Jake Surge »

Kushan wrote:To start the application process, you give me your credit card details, social security number, and girlfriends's cell phone number.
123-45678-9101112, 123-45-6789, 1-900-Pick up the phone
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

I called that number, and while I don't want to hurt your feelings, your GF sounds kinda like a man. Sorry.
redhotrebel

Post by redhotrebel »

Kushan wrote:I called that number, and while I don't want to hurt your feelings, your GF sounds kinda like a man. Sorry.
:lol: And I'm the mean one- I don't get it! ;)
"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment." ~ Milton Friedman
Jake Surge

Post by Jake Surge »

Kushan wrote:I called that number, and while I don't want to hurt your feelings, your GF sounds kinda like a man. Sorry.

You're not hurting my feelings because that's the number your mom gave me

lmao