The big day is upon us

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Wulvgar

The big day is upon us

Post by Wulvgar »

Dominion has arrived !

while we wait for our ships to arrive, lets set back and enjoy the movie one more time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDVEHE10nHc

hope to be flying with you soon
Splodger

Re: The big day is upon us

Post by Splodger »

Patch is already available for download, those that want to grab it aproxx 500mb
Wulvgar

Post by Wulvgar »

Splodger wrote:Patch is already available for download, those that want to grab it aproxx 500mb
cool :)

stuck at work, hope it don't take hours
redhotrebel

Post by redhotrebel »

Sweet- I got the eve patch-- but like the nicotine patch the craving is still there :(

**Edit**
Wulvgar wrote: hope it don't take hours
On my mac it's only taking 6.5 minutes- you should be okay.
"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment." ~ Milton Friedman
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

posting from igb \o/
Wulvgar

Post by Wulvgar »

Kushan wrote:posting from igb \o/
:shock: Ok now I need to change my underwear

fantastic
Xul Daethreen

Post by Xul Daethreen »

I love the new changes! Browser is sexy, but needs flash support. It's great that planets have a cool look to them. The jukebox with custom playlists is nice, but it may need some more tweaking to be perfect. No shuffle button, but hey, little things.

And downloading the patch was easy! I got it in about a minute, minute and a half an hour after it went live. Go CCP! Better than the days of WoW when I either had to wait for an hour for the in game patcher to do anything, or go to a 3rd party website to manually patch it.

Now, here's looking forward to Dust 514!
Kyrin Crystalline

Post by Kyrin Crystalline »

The new stars look amazing, them and the new planets really add to the atmosphere. Better stars was the biggest change that I didn't think would add too much to the game...so, was kind of surprised when I found out they actually added a lot (for me anyway). New browser and mail system are really nice as well.