Koi Ponds

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
GreyPhantom

Koi Ponds

Post by GreyPhantom »

Kinda an after the fact thig. but this is what I did for July.

For relaxing meditation by the deck Koi.

redhotrebel

Re: Koi Ponds

Post by redhotrebel »

Shouldn't a koi pond have, you know... koi fish? Until then it's just a pond mister! :)
"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment." ~ Milton Friedman
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

There used to be fish there

GreyPhantom

Post by GreyPhantom »

redhotrebel wrote:Shouldn't a koi pond have, you know... koi fish? Until then it's just a pond mister! :)
Thats been brought up before they are in shock and shy. They currently hidden in the plants, but I have a shot from the deck at 15x zoom. Best I can do til they get to know me.

redhotrebel

Post by redhotrebel »

Looks like dinner in a few months... :)
"If you pay people not to work and tax them when they do, don't be surprised if you get unemployment." ~ Milton Friedman
GreyPhantom

Post by GreyPhantom »

I felt bad about the poor quality of the first pic. The pond has ponded waterfall filtered. water is clear.

Fish playing in the waterfall. I kinda like it for the artsy effect.

redhotrebel

Post by redhotrebel »

Photoshopped :P
Kaelan

Post by Kaelan »

How do you stop the birds eating the fish without netting? Every pond where I live either has a gauze net or hapy seagulls.
GreyPhantom

Post by GreyPhantom »

Yeah we will get Herons in this area. The Zen of this pond is Springer Spaniels. The love water, they hate birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryUUIqhwog
Oleksandr

Post by Oleksandr »

GreyPhantom wrote:Yeah we will get Herons in this area. The Zen of this pond is Springer Spaniels. The love water, they hate birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jryUUIqhwog
Lol nice.
Ex-CEO of Taggart Transdimensional

"Objectivism is not only true, it is great! Why? Because of the volitional work a mind must have performed to reach for the first time so exalted a level of truth—and because of all the glorious effects such knowledge will have on man’s life, all the possibilities of action it opens up for the future." -- Leonard Peikoff