Top ten signs your Taggart app will be rejected

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Exang

Re: Top ten signs your Taggart app will be rejected

Post by Exang »

I love number 7 hit the nail on the head :lol:
Ekira Dragoon

Post by Ekira Dragoon »

I was going to poke fun at pirates, but figured I better wait until I get in. :D

How about it's been more than 5 business days and you havent received an ingame email yet :?
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

Ekira Dragoon wrote:I was going to poke fun at pirates, but figured I better wait until I get in. :D

How about it's been more than 5 business days and you havent received an ingame email yet :?
That was my bad. It should have been processed days ago but I'm blind and if we're being honest, not terribly bright. Sent you a mail.
RoarkRangor

Post by RoarkRangor »

Ekira Dragoon wrote:I was going to poke fun at pirates, but figured I better wait until I get in. :D

I wonder why it says 5 'business days'. Do TTI members have more time for EVE when normal people are working and do they have superbusy weekends? Or is it just because 'business days' sounds businessy and professional?
Kushan

Post by Kushan »

RoarkRangor wrote:

I wonder why it says 5 'business days'. Do TTI members have more time for EVE when normal people are working and do they have superbusy weekends? Or is it just because 'business days' sounds businessy and professional?
Maybe it's because our worthless HR director is so trashed on the weekends he can hardly remember his own name, let alone vote on an app?
Yeshmiel

Post by Yeshmiel »

Heroine and opiates run rampant in this corp. So the weekends disappear into a melange of living colors and thoughts transcendentally ascending our individual minds to a state of awareness that you mortals will only dream of.
Petyr Baelich

Post by Petyr Baelich »

Yeshmiel wrote:Heroine and opiates run rampant in this corp. So the weekends disappear into a melange of living colors and thoughts transcendentally ascending our individual minds to a state of awareness that you mortals will only dream of.
Feminine heroic figures and drugs? How could anyone say no to this corp?
Yeshmiel

Post by Yeshmiel »

Petyr Baelich wrote:
Yeshmiel wrote:Heroine and opiates run rampant in this corp. So the weekends disappear into a melange of living colors and thoughts transcendentally ascending our individual minds to a state of awareness that you mortals will only dream of.
Feminine heroic figures and drugs? How could anyone say no to this corp?
You got me... I am a poser. I don't do heroin... I just wanted to fit in.
Spreadable Love

Post by Spreadable Love »

Petyr Baelich wrote: 6: Your AIM handle is: PlatoCaveboy877.
Oops, rephrase: laughed so hard that I spat cola onto my keyboard! :wink: