Greetings and profits!

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Xul Daethreen

Greetings and profits!

Post by Xul Daethreen »

Hello everyone, I'm one of the newer corp members, accepted earlier this evening. I look forward to working with you all in the future.

I was a member of the East Galactic Trading Company prior to joining TTI, and prior to that I was active in Omega Mining and World Domination, a corporation a friend of mine started.

As far as skills and capabilities go, I can pilot frigates, cruisers, and battleships fairly well, though most of my focus has gone into defense and drones. I've got basic salvaging skills ( level 3), all learning skills at 4-5, and a few support skills such as Leadership, various leadership derived Warfare skills, and the very basics of electronic warfare, target painting, and remote repair systems. A bit of a jack-of-all-trades.

I don't have much experience in pvp, or wormholes, though I expect I'll have plenty of opportunities to learn.

I look forward to working with you all.

For fun and profits,
Xul
Prime

Re: Greetings and profits!

Post by Prime »

Welcome,

Good chat last night in Taggart :)
Thadyus

Post by Thadyus »

I thought everyone knew that there was a house-wide ban on past EGTC members!! ;p
Xul Daethreen

Post by Xul Daethreen »

Yeah, that's common knowledge. However there's a loophole where cancerous (non-malignant, untreatable) members such as myself are considered to be extensions of current members (non-foreign growths), and therefore are grandfathered into the corporation.

In other words, you're stuck with me. :twisted: