Locator Help Needed

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Ethan Bellator

Locator Help Needed

Post by Ethan Bellator »

Hey Taggart, EB here, planning a return since finances may or may not be stabilizing for me in the near future. The problem is that I have no idea where my character is in the big old universe. He could be in a wormhole of Taggart inhabitation, lost in a formerly-TTI wormhole system, or sitting fat n' happy in Empire.

I was really tempted to ask someone on the EVE Reddit to run one, but that could cause a fail-cascade the likes of which I'm not prepared for.

I am hoping that someone here can help me out. The exact name of the wormhole operation I was in escapes me, it was with LA's group before he left. If that helps, at all. Definitely looking forward to coming back to EVE, hopefully joining in whatever money-making is currently the 'thing' for EVE-O.

o7

EDIT: It donned on me that this post was highly unclear. If someone could run a locator on Ethan Bellator for me, I'd be eternally grateful. It'll help me plan just how I'm going to handle myself when I get back to EVE.
Be humble, be quiet, but always keep a .357 under your waistband to tell the kid with the biggest stick to gtfo your sandbox.

I pew-pew to Miku-Miku, because nothing else is quite so delicious.
Redslay
Taggart Director

Re: Locator Help Needed

Post by Redslay »

Eb is currently @ vylade VII Moon 6 Federation Navy Logistic Support
Redslay
Some guy,Taggart Transdimensional
Stealthgogi
Taggart Director

Post by Stealthgogi »

Hey EB, welcome back! Last I saw you your char was member of LA's former crew in Purgatory. When LA quit I ran ops for some time, until I eventually sold everything to Redslay. The WH-location's still the same, though.
Stealthgogi
Taggart Transdimensional
Senior Broker, CEO turned HR director turned entrepreneur

Ethan Bellator

Post by Ethan Bellator »

I'm in Vylade? Let's hope that is because I parked there instead of me having been podded to get there... Haha.

I am highly tempted by the allure of Wormhole cash. When I get the finances sorted for my time in EVE, I will definitely shoot you an EVE-mail with more questions. I will probably have my money for EVE-O again within the month. Are Incursions still a thing? I might use them to reintegrate myself to EVE. I feel like further questions would be directed to PMs or Corporate forum though.
Be humble, be quiet, but always keep a .357 under your waistband to tell the kid with the biggest stick to gtfo your sandbox.

I pew-pew to Miku-Miku, because nothing else is quite so delicious.
Redslay
Taggart Director

Post by Redslay »

I assume you did park there because you are in a covop ship.

okay look forward to hearing from you
Redslay
Some guy,Taggart Transdimensional