Introduction

TTI is known for its intellectuals. This is a place for thinkers to gather and exchange quotes, thoughts, or other topics that might not appeal to the average gamer.
Cody Michaels

Introduction

Post by Cody Michaels »

o/ Hello,

I'm a fairly new player to EVE-O. I played for a few months about a year ago, so I'm not brand new (or experienced, for that matter). One of the first things I wanted to do when I signed up for EVE was to join or create some sort of Objectivist themed corporation. I discovered Taggart Transdimensional and I was amazed; I found the perfect corporation.

My plans for EVE aren't definite right now, I haven't really tried anything so I can't make much of a decision. Although I'm interested in the economy and of course fightin'.

I'm a high school student IRL, who fills his time with gaming, web development and I'm getting into programming for the Mac and iPhone.

Thanks for reading this introduction. Hope I'm selected into TTI!
Cody Michaels
The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours... Fight for the value of your person. Fight for the virtue of your pride. Fight for the essence, which is man, for his sovereign rational mind.
Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand