Greetings to all

Forum for potential applicants to post introductions. Please post all introductions in this forum.
Morgen Geboren

Greetings to all

Post by Morgen Geboren »

Hello,

I have been on and off Eve for a year+ now (mostly off or just high sec casual pve). However I quite enjoy many aspects of the game: its size and scope, mechanics, beauty, diverse playing styles, etc... I have rekindled an interest in playing recently and upon searching for corporations found this one. I read and enjoyed "The Fountainhead" in highschool (not as an assignment, I love to read) and moved on to "Atlas Shrugged" and was even more amazed. And yes I have been to the movie, I was very happy how true to the novel it was and hope they accrued the funds to make parts 2 & 3 (assuming they haven't yet - I can't find information about that).

In real life I am a biomedical engineer, working in a post-doctorate position at a hospital on the West Coast. I absolutely love my job, I research mobility problem, critically think and brainstorm ways to measure and simulate them, build experiments by myself or with a team, and ultimately contribute to the research community and eventually public health as a whole. What I earn in return for my hard work is the pure joy of seeing my effort shape a small part of the world, and I have told my friends and family time and again that "I have a selfish interest in my research success - I want to retain my full musculo-skeletal mobility and strength when I am 140 years old"

My in game interests are varied. I have dabbled in industry, mining, pvp and pve - all to an amateurish level. I also greatly enjoy teamwork, and am looking to help build a fun community with others while of course enjoying myself fully.

Sincerely,
Morgen Geboren
Default Name40

Re: Greetings to all

Post by Default Name40 »

Welcome to the forums.